● Press the power key quickly, Buzzer beeps, Power indicator lights up and
entered the test state. When the power on, power key was pressed again
and the buzzer turned to shut down and power off.
● When the power is on, the low sensitivity test state is defaults.
● The sensitivity / flashlight key (less than 1 second) can be switched at high
and low sensitivity.
● When the sensitivity indicator light is lit, it is a highly sensitive test state.
Low sensitivity test state when extinguished.
● Press the sensitivity / flashlight key and hold for more than 2 seconds. The
flashlight is on; The flashlight is off by pressing the sensitivity / flashlight key
and holding for more than 2 seconds
● The voltage detector probe is placed near the AC voltage. When the detector
is induced, the signal light will be on.
● If the electric field signal becomes stronger, the signal light that indicates the
field strength will be lit step by step.
● After about 5 minutes without any operation and No signal detection, the
voltage detector will be automatically off to extend the battery life.
● When the battery voltage drops to less than 2.3 volts, the voltage detector
will be off automatically, please replace the battery.