Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Model:||Insulation Resistance Meter ZC-11d Safety Testing Meter||Outline Size:||(215X135X130)mm|
|Length Of Graduated Arc:||About 80mm||Rated Rotation Rate Of Rocking Handle:||150r/Min|
1000V Automotive Non Contact Voltage Tester,
80mm Automotive Non Contact Voltage Tester,
250v insulation resistance test meter
Insulation Resistance Meter ZC-11d Safety Testing Meter
Use Instruction of ZC11D Type Insulation Resistance Meter
The instrument is used to measure the insulation resistances in various motors, cables, transformers, telecom elements, household electrical appliances and other electrical devices.
ZC11D type meter is mainly applicable to measurement of insulation of resistance wire withstanding voltage.
II. Specification and performance
1. Using condition: temperature (-25ºC-+40)ºC, relative humidity not more than 80%
2. Rated rotation rate of rocking handle: 150r/min
3. Length of graduated arc: about 80mm
4. Outline size: axbxh (215x135x130)mm
5. Weight: about 2.5KG
6. Influence from incline: when the meter inclines from horizontal position to any direction by 5 º, the allowable change volume of the meter is 50% of the grade index.
7. Influence from external magnetic field: when strength of external magnetic field is 5 º, the allowable change volume of the meter is 100% of the grade index.
8. Specification: measurement range, rated output voltage, accuracy, insulation resistance withstanding voltage, etc. are shown in the table.
Measurement range (MΩ)
Grade accuracy (%)
Withstanding voltage (kv)
III. Operation and instruction
1. The meter shall be kept away from magnetic field during operation and placed in horizontal position.
2. During insulation measurement, both ends of the measured subjects can be respectively connected to the binding posts of "grounding" and "line" and the resistance value can be measured by rotating the handle. See figure I.
3. For grounding measurement, the measured end is connected to "line" and the grounding line with good condition is connected to "grounding" post. See figure II.
4. For measurement of insulation of cable core to cable shield, besides connecting the two measured ends to the wiring posts of "grounding" and "line", the liner insulation material between cable core and shield should be connected to "shield" to eliminate the measurement error caused by surface electric leakage. See figure III.
5. Stranded wire can't be used for connection between the wiring post and the measured subject, which should be connected separately so that reading will not be influenced by poor insulation of the stranded wire.
6. The meter must not be used to measure the devices close to lightning or equipped with high voltage conductors. The meter can only by operated when the device is electrically neutral and will not be charged by being induced by other power sources.
7. After measurement, the measured subject must be discharged sufficiently to assure safety of persons and devices.
8. Rotation rate of the handle should grow faster gradually from slow rate; fierce rocking should be forbidden when the pointer is at zero to prevent coils from damaging.
9. The fierce and long-term vibration should be avoided so that accuracy will not be influenced by the damaged axis end of the meter head and the gems.
10. The meter should be kept in a fixed cabinet during idle period and the ambient temperature should not be too low or two high; the meter must not be placed on the dirty and humid ground and or near the corrosive air (e.g. steam of acid, alkali, etc.)
IV. Electrical schematic diagram
L - line
G - shielding
D -silicon diode
C - capacitor
Ri -current-limiting resistance of current coil
Rv - current-limiting resistance of voltage coil
Li - current coil
Lv - Balance coil
The meter applies to international standard of GB/T7676-1998
V. Package set
1. SBE11D 1
1.SBE11D type insulation resistance meter 1
2. Check bar 1
3. Use instruction 1
4. Quality certificate 1
Contact Person: Rocky